By: Tatiana G. King
The Facebook News Feed Event has ended but I have the breakdown on the new features below!
- Facebook revamping visual design of its news feeds, employing larger photos, photo albums, video and allowing news articles to display more content. Working on achieving higher control with content curation
- The “Like” system is gaining more steam, with the inclusion of recommended content like articles or pages based on your Likes and Likes from your friends.
- Better integration of Instagram in Photo Feed
- News Feed – if multiple friends share an item like a page or article, News Feed will use the item as a header and add the friends under it as icons. Hovering over their profile pic let’s you see the comments made by each person
- The “Following Feed” ensures that all posts made by Pages you’ve liked and friends now show up in one place
- A huge focus on the consistency of the way Facebook looks and works on mobile and the web is now at play
- FB making the desktop experience consistent with the mobile experience
[oa_livecom_event id=’2′ ]